Monday, June 24, 2013

The perks!

 One of the perks of being a missionary at the same time as your parents--you may get to see them in the MTC!!!  Here they are at the Church Missionary Broadcast on June 23, 2013

A note from my mom's email that night:

"I looked all through the crowd for Caitlin but for those of you that saw the sea of sisters in the stand, it was impossible to spot her. I gave up and thought if I stood there long enough she'd come down to see me. When I gave up on that, I started to return to my seat when a young man who was an MP Seminar assistant approached me and asked if I'd like to see my daughter! Caitlin later told me the man saw her (probably her name tag) and asked if she was our daughter, and then if she wanted him to find us. She was like, "Ummm…." but he said it was okay, so he came looking for me. It was another amazing example of how well they know who we are, call us by name, and do their best to be of service to us and make this a memorable experience that we will never forget."

No comments:

Post a Comment